Sunday, July 25, 2004

I Made This!

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on Blogger.  Mostly due to a worm computer virus that has run rampant on both my computers.  So here is an update of the stuff I did, went to a lot of movies, slept a lot, and didn’t work much.  There was actually a lot of funny and on one occasion embarrassing details I could add to that.  I don’t feel like going into detail though.  Just saying that should be enough for me to remember.  I had some minor oral surgery to remove my lower third molars on the 22nd; which resulted in major discomfort.  The procedure I don’t remember because I was asleep.  I remember counting to see how long it would take for me to fall asleep and then waking up and realizing I was finished.  It’s been a few days since and my cheeks are still swollen.  My face doesn’t have the steady sloping inward feature now, it’s just like a rectangle; and it hurts.  That’s about it; this should mark my return to blogging…..again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate