Saturday, December 20, 2003

Le cher père noël, nous avons été des freinds pour un certain tme. C'est pourquoi je demande humblement ces articles pour Noël holliday. - votre associé TLSOB de la vie
1. S'MORES MAKER with mini grill and marshmellow holder! only 34.95
2. Double Drink Helmet - I dunno find it on e-bay damnitt!
3. Rich Girls Bobble heads - once agian, be resourceful
4. The Family Guy DVD (possibly bests show ever?)
5. Tree House, I'm gonna charge rent for it but you can chill here Papa-Cmas
Quote of the day: "The best pizza's under one roof!" (I REALLY could use a quote book too, I only have so many left over take-out boxes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate