Friday, January 30, 2004

Rants and Raves From A Non-Raver: Listening to: the silence of an empty house. Inside my head, your final screams.
Hi boys and girls! Today I had a powerful craving for candy, but I had none to eat. I did, however, have some Mylanta in a foil package. I popped them all out and ate them. Wow, desperate times call for desperate measures. Now onto business, I have decided what to put in my poll. The first two weeks of every month I will allow people both online and off to make suggestions for new and interesting things I can do to improve my life and make it funner. I'll choose 4 of them and put them in the poll and you can vote on which one you like and I'll do it. I may even put pictures up of me doing it. Kinda like the Truman show or Ed Tv but more like Todd TV.
"Sure life's not fair, but that doesn't mean you should make things worse." - Me Death
It's not that you fear death, you are just unsure
about it. You have no solid opinion of Death.
To you, death is just something that you should
try to avoid at all costs. Safety
first!

Do you embrace DEATH ?
brought to you by Quizilla
"Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought." - Ghostbusters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate