Sunday, January 25, 2004

MY OTHER WEBLOG IS YOUR MOM
This morning (for me this means 11:30) I awoke to the sound of freezing rain, and my dad shouting every profane word known to man. (You know it's basketball season when. . .). I looked out the window and everything was covered in a thin sheath of ice. It made the trees and patio furniture sparkle, really pretty. I chatted with Meg today, she said some guy she had met called her and left 30 messages on her answering machine. He said stuff like that she had left her jacket at his house and he slept with it cuz it smelled like her and had hair on it. Hmmm, has anybody seen Road Trip? Didn't that one TA have like a shrine or something? I would die lauing if I found something like that, It almost makes me wnat to go on quest to find it. Sort of like searching for the holy grail in Indiana Jones. I would go through all his stuff like they did to the lesbians in American Pie 2. Oh crap I watch way too many movies. Is Asian girls who watch less than one hour of television get the highest SAT scores then I'm screwed. As a black dude who watches 9 hours of TV daily. The dude, I think his name was Richard said that if she didn't like him she sould at least call him and say that so he wouldn't have to keep wondering. Meg decided not to even leave the guy with his dignity by calling. Oh well he was like twenty-something, he'll survive. I looked at this Schwan's catalog today, I think my mouth actually watered just like a pavlovian dog. I couldn't find the nutrition facts however and this really bothered me. What ARE THEY HIDING? Oh god I love meat. Maybe one day I'll make a poem about all the kinds. Have you ever made a poem about meat? Or just food in general? I think there needs to be one. Well I can no longer sit here and make idle con. My life is ticking away and I have no time to spare if I want to increase chances of reaching the ultimate.
"Men fear death, as children fear the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other." - Francis Bacon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate