Monday, July 26, 2004

Postage In a Bloggle

I just finished eatin a delicious ice cream cone from Sheridans.  Oh, sorry it's fro yo or custard.  Yummy.  Anywho, I also watched Blast From The Past.  Good movie, very funny also sweet.  I bet this was a good date movie when it was in theaters.  I wish I had a date.  I'd sell my soul to hook up with some hottie. *waits for it* okay fine, I wasn't serious anyway (plus in Bedazzled God said you couldn't sell your soul).  Relationships are the kind of thing you have to make time for.  Hmmm, time.  All the time I need, ALL THE TIME I WANT!  I just had a jeyeeneus (shut up) idea.  I shall create a time machine.  It's easier than it sounds.  All you need is a Delorean and a flux capacitor.  A flux capacitor is the most important part because IT'S WHAT MAKES TIME TRAVEL POSSIBLE.  I've already taped three forks together to make one so I'm halfway finished already.  I just need the car, which I can buy once I raise more money.  Obviously my Best Buy job won't give me enough money to buy I car (I only work 5 hours a week) so I've come up with a plan to generate more income.  I saw on TV Guide today how Linkin Park sells a CD every four seconds.  All I have to do is come up with a really good song and sell it.  I'll be rich overnight.  I was also thinking I could put subliminal messages into the songs that would convince people to send me money in the mail and women to send me shoes.  Shut up, I have a fetish.  Just kidding I don't have a shoe fetish.  However, I do enjoy money.  Cold hard cash.  Bucks.  Dinero.  Benjamins.  Black gold.  Oh, I guess the last one would be oil...green gold then!  No wait, that's marijuana.  Damn ah hell screw it I'll just blow up an ATM.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate