Friday, December 02, 2005

Fuck The RAs/Management/Janitors

Damnit they took down all the wall mounted dry erase boards outside out doors; those bastards! That is a staple of collegian communication. Okay, so it's not as vital cell phones, e-mail, or text messaging but it was lot more fun!

The cleaning crew complained about constantly having to erase explicit thing from the boards. What the fuck? This isn't middle school. If someone was truly offended by what they saw on their dry erase board they would wipe it off themselves. Your job is to clean toilets, empty the trash, and vacuum my Ramen Noodle crumbs and be damn grateful you get the opportunity, instead of some illegal immigrant.

I purchased my own board but people keep ripping it down as they walk past. No adhesive can compare to the bonding strength of screws. Well maybe one exist, but it's not available at Wal-Mart for under $3.

I'm also pissed about the parking ticket I received during yet another sporting event. My car was ticket free when I walked past, so I assumed I had an extra 5 minutes to grab my coat (so I wouldn't freeze when I walked back to the dorms) but once I got back outside to move my car it was too late. Since I already had the ticket I decided to leave my car there. I'm not going to get charged $20 and THEN move. Fuck you guys. That's one less parking space for the fans. They'll get over it. I'm sure the university will find some other way they can whore themselves to athletics in compensation. Speaking of compensation, that money is coming out your ass Officer 699.

On the bright side, I scored on of those sweet rolling chairs I wanted from the 9th floor lobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate