Saturday, December 20, 2003

Captain's Blog, stardate: Saturday.
Dear Journal (anyone remember doug?) Today I procratinated for an entire 24 hours, My ADD is so bad that I couldn't even sit still long enough to watch Pirates of The Carribean on DVD. I did how ever see the movie Blade, for the third time actually. Using a mental composite from all the bits and piexes I have already seen I feel that I have formed, in my mind, a complete movie. The reason I could not sit still to watch POTC is cuz of my fight with that addictive substance known as soft drinks (pop here in oz, not the prison, "soda" for all you new yorkers and "coke" for you southern folk, I feel this is the most ironic on account that I like pepsi). So I know you all must be wondering, what is that son of a blogger's replacement for pop? Texas Tea, brown gold. The answer is of course (drumroll) Diet Arizona Green Tea and frozen concentrated Orange Juice. Sorry the OJ was my stock, I just drink the tea. Anywho, I've found that it takes two gallons of green tea per day to supress the desire for my usual 8-can a day pops(2 Red Cream Sodas 1 Pepsi 1 vanilla pepsi 1 coke, 1dr. pepper red fusion, 1Orange Fanta and 1 Mountain Dew livewire, thhey dn't sell this anymore at least here they don't so back during the beggining of the year I stockpiled it from the vending machines near the west entrance of the cafeteria. A mystical kingdom of middle earth known to high-goers as Vendo-Land. Vendo-Land was discovered by the clone of Leif (i before e except for vikings?) Erickson in 1943. He sailed his longboat into the central US and discovered a land lush with MD: Live Wire. He set up two encampents on the south shore near that warm heater vent you can stand by if you get locked outside in the winter. He orignially called the land Sim City because he kne only geeks liked that game and they were to weak and frail to sail there, and the name would enough to deter other vikings from coming to the frosty isle for it's precious tangerine flavored sodie-poop. END. If you enjoyed this tale please let me know...some how. I forgot my e-mail address. Ok so like I only have a few bottles of MDLW left and I am desperate. Everyone go to the Mountain Dew website and tell those suits to bring it back. I've nearly exhausted all of Vendo-Land's naturel oh sorry I meant natural. naturel is used to describe HCILFs. Sigh, don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till its gone. They paved paradise and put up sierra mist machine....SM SUCKS! 7up n Sprite Roole. LOG END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate