Sunday, January 18, 2004

Rants & Raves From a Non-Raver: No shirt, no shoes, no idea how I got here.
You know what, [rhetorical question] being a teenager sucks. I wish I could be some other kind of teen. Like the mutant ninja turtle kind, or the "tween" kind in the mall. They say these are supposed to be the best four years of your life (or is it 7 years?) but they are wrong! There is all this stuff I don't know. Like if I'll ever graduate from college and what my life will be like until I die; or at least until I have a mid-life crisis. On the bright side it is good to be young because you have all these opportunities awaiting for you. However it is also damn confusing! You ever see that movie "Big" with Tom Hanks when asks the Zoltar Speaks machine at that carnival. What? Oh yeah I wish I was big, but you know not actually older and closer to dying, just like 30 feet tall.
If you agree, disagree or don't understand what I just typed, feel free to post some kind of message by clicking on the blue word things under this sentence. Talk in my flooble chatterbox!
"Happines...it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate