Saturday, January 10, 2004

Rants & Raves from a Non-Raver; Now made with REAL human cheese!

VH-1 had that show with all the hotties on it and it just made me think . . . for once. My ideal ladies would have a personality like a mix between Angelina Jolie and Jenny McCarthy. She would look like a combo of Lucy Liu and Jessica Alba. I'd also like to note that the majority of men in the world masturbate (including CEOs). Keep this in mind next business meeting you have where you're shaking everyones hand. Maybe Monk is on to something with the hand wiping. One last request, altough food is biodegradeable, it is still considered littering when you through a half-eaten big mac out of your car window. My advice do it ONLY when passing over a bridge, that way I can have lunch. Talk in my flooble chatterbox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate