Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Rants & Raves From A Non Raver: A day that will ive in idiocy
Wow, what a day. It started off with me thinking I was going to die when I accidentally swallowed a big gulp of Listerine. It said on the bottle "call poison control immediately" I reached for the phone book, then finished getting ready for school. Hey, I didn't want to be late to keyboarding and what's more important, life or 100% in a class so easy it really doesn't belong in a high school curriculum. Don't answer that. Luckily I survived long enough to eat lunch with Meg, my female friend. When I first met her two years ago I wanted her to be a girl friend. I'm glad it didn't turn out that way. I never had the balls to ask her out and frankly I kind of knew it wasn't a good idea but she was just so hot. I guess these things work out for the best sometimes. She told me about how she thought this guy in her theater class had nice eyes but he was a Goth, therefore undateable. I asked if she subtracted "points" for things as superficial as that and she just kind of laughed nervously. I should have known when I first heard about her attempt to make over her last boyfriend Sean. He is a relatively cool guy I've known since 7th grade but something about his attire didn't sit right with Meg. She also told me how she hated this one girl we saw because all the guys she liked her instead. Ironic because I sit next to her in English and thought she was intelligent and cute. I told meg about how warm and friendly she was and she said that if I liked girls like that I might as well get a cocker spaniel because it would as loving and more loyal. I guess she feels being someone's GF gives you a license for incessant bitching. I must have been crazy to think two people in a relationship should be respectful and sweet to each other. In creative writing I learned about other perspectives in a way that teacher hadn't planned on. Dean, a very old childhood with whom I've grown somewhat apart from; was discussing his feelings about music. I knew he liked to explore different kinds, like the Japanese rock etc. but when he said that he hated mainstream rap but he liked the lesser known stuff it made me wonder if that was the true reason or if he was just trying to create some kind of image for himself by distancing his taste from pop culture. Personally my musical taste are broad. The first and only CD I ever owned was by the Spice Girls. My mother had given it to me for a present. I listened to it once and thought it was okay, but I gave it to the girl next door(now the girl next state, you know who you are). Now I don't own any, the last CDs I bought were years ago, some alternative stuff I think, but I sold those at CD trade post to fund my Ebay search for clocks. I listen to Mozart musical instrument digital interfaces online sometimes while I work. I also play three instruments: piano, guitar and clarinet. My old guitar has fallen into disrepair however, if I ever get a job I'll buy a new Ibanez. Speaking of work I have gravitational potential energy equations calling to me (Physics is phun huh? I liked it better when we just watched Apollo 13 in class L.O.L jk). Bye and thanks for reading my longest post ever.
Talk in my flooble chatterbox!
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate