Saturday, January 31, 2004

TODAY is the first day of the rest of your life.
Today's dream (as always I remember dreams more on the weekend because I sleep in later) I dreamt that I was four years old, my mom and I were walking down a brick road with different preschools on all sides. She was trying to find the place where I'd fit in best. it was in the late fall and everything looked as if it were in the 1940s. Next I dreamed I was in some tropical climate maybe ten or 15 years later I was in a hotel preparing to see someone I had met over the internet with romantic intentions, we met but nothing happened. Later still, I was in Wichita, downtown. I ran into this annoying guy who used to be on the track team with me, we went down into the sewers and ran through this dark really long tunnels. As we ran we closed old iron gates behind us as if to stop us from being followed. The tunnel began to lighten again and I climbed up an old ladder into Paris? The guy I was with was gone. It was night time and all the lights in the city were on. I stood up, walked away and then woke up. Last night I saw the movie Perfect Score, good movie to watch if you're taking the SAT or as they called it "Suck Ass Test" I wanted to see The Butterfly Effect but I was way too tired and went home and passed out. Then I had this dream, then I woke up. Then I had some teas and a banana, then I typed this blog post. Now I go to watch Kung Pow: Enter the fist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate