Saturday, March 06, 2004

CLICK got your tongue?

A pop up just appeared on my screen and asked me "Which one is Britney Spears?" rather than hastily clicking the "x" as I often do so reflexively; I choose the wrong chick on purpose, just to see what happened. Wow! To my surprise I was correct in my choice and won a gift card. Any horomone-charged male can spot Britney, so how is it that I "won" even though I lost. The answer is simple, scam scam scam! There should be laws agianst this sorta thing, and if they are they need to be better enforced. SOMEHOW!!!

"Don't find fault. Find a remedy" - Henry Ford
No body is perfect. I am nodody, therefore, I am
perfect...........................................................who
were your parents? Barbie and Ken? you're a
sweetheart and compassionate and maybe a little
naive but it's only the mean people that take
advantage of you're sweet nature. you make so
many people happy, your like a walking teddy
bear. willing to give someone a hug whenever
they need it. don't let others put you down
about your attitude on life.


What quote should I give you?
brought to you by Quizilla
RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate