Sunday, March 07, 2004

Well, I'm here now. . .

Mood: Heartbroken :-(

. . .So I might as well post something It is a beautiful day here in the heartland. It was about 59 degrees, my ideal temperature. Anything above that and you can start to sweat if you are too active, but it is warm enough to wear just a t-shirt. I prefer the sky when it has big puffy clouds, not clear blue, because if I am extremely bored I can imagine shapes for them, plus it reminds me of my PC desktop. There are not many signs of renewed plant growth yet but all the rain seems to be drying up and now the most notable weather is the strong winds. I think it is tornado season.

I found out that Meg and Dean are officialy an item now, damn just when I realized how much I liked her. I suppose I could just wait around for them to break up like I did with Sean but I had a dream where I had asked Meg out and got shot down mercilessly. I woke up feeling heartbroken, and to my surprise my chest literally hurt. It was like my heart had been a star that had collapsed in on itself forming a small black hole in my chest and leaving me feeling empty. In real life I doubt Meg would have been as cruel as she was in my dream, but I don't doubt that she would reject me. So I will try to forget about her and move on like I generally do. Well gotta go Jurasic Park the lost world is on!

"Ah, ah ah! You didn't say the magic word." - Newman (wrong character name, oh well he'll never escape that ident.)
DesireLove
Love. You Truly Desire Love. You long for someone
to hold you and take the pain away. You haven't
been in much relationships or you need to work
on how to handle them. You always seem lost in
a daydream about the person you care about
most.

PLEASE RATE


What Do You Truly Desire? *PICS*
brought to you by Quizilla

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate