Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Weee?

Because of a mixture of boredom, love of chocolate, and extreme thirst I mixed a half gallon jug of 2% milk with half a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup. Then I put the top on shook it till it turned almost black and chugged it. While I was drinking I noticed an advertisement for a steakhouse on the kitchen counter. At the bottom it said "FREE SAMPLER of our Mountain Man Sausage (Black Bear, Elk & Venison)". The result? I laughed so hard the milk sprayed out of my mouth and nose simultaneously. On the refrigerator. On the floor. On the counter, and of course all over Rocky. My dog, who follows me around every time I eat something because he wants table scraps…..My nose burns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate