Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Real Life

I spent another exciting day watching TV. I did move a little today, worked out with weights during the commercials. I think once I’m living on my own I’ll place a tread mill in front of it. That would be cooler than weights because on the last few sets sometimes you need to focus more, which detracts from the whole TV viewing experience. A treadmill would have nice, stead continuity to it. I suppose I could work out at the gym but I really hate that. The channels I want to watch are never on and TV is up so damn high I can’t change it unless I bring my universal remote with me; and of course, I can hardly get anything done because some bitch always wants to talk to me. It’s like “Yeah, I am working hard. Isn’t that what you should be doing right now?” and of course every time I try to swim laps somehow I always end up with long strands of hair in my mouth. Can’t even relax in the hot tub, if I get in someone else always shows up later, usually some loser I went to middle school with and then I’m forced to endure a long awkward silence before they say. “Hey, I know you.” And I grab my towel and leave. I also don’t like locker rooms. I have this never ending fear that I’m going to get a terrible case of athletes foot, and then there’s just something unsettling about sharing the bench with some fat naked old guy with what looks like a carpet square on his back. Now where was I? Oh yes TV! Today marks the first in what will no doubt be many satisfying TV season premieres. I watched Joe Schmo 2 and The Simple Life 2, once again I am outraged that they blurred our Paris and Nicole’s ass cleavage. Hopefully I can get a DVD devoid of the censoring. Except for the one part with the rancher in chaps…as amusing as it was I think I’ll let that blur stay where it is. Many people hate Reality TV and most of them aren’t so great, but these two I like. Well I’m going to go record more CDs and MP3s on to MDs. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate