Thursday, June 17, 2004

Fun Filled Day of Dental Work

After nearly two years of discomfort ranging from a minor annoyance to a severe pain in the ass (mouth) I am finally getting my braces removed. The orthodontist checked to see if all my teeth were they needed to be and then a girl who turns out to be a cousin of Melissa B. removed them. Once they were out the orthodontist came returned to get the excess glue off. I asked if I could keep my braces as a souvenir and they said yes so I after getting my retainers I took my braces home in one of those sealed plastic bags the office keeps their sterile instruments in. An hour after the orthodontist appointment I went to the dentist for a regular teeth cleaning. The good news is that I have; no cavities or other problems the bad news is I have been brushing my teeth too hard and it is damaging my gums. I think I'm one of the few people who enjoy a trip tothe dentist office, I like the feeling after I get my teeth cleaned and I like reading the magazines in the wiating room. The dentist is also a nice guy and he gives out free samples. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate