Thursday, September 02, 2004

God Bless America

Hi guys, to prepare for tomorrow's discussion in U.S. gov I was going to watch "Dubbya's" speech tonight (which is replacing Big Brother 5!) But I say why watch long winded speeches when you can watch short humorous political cartoons. Check out www.jibjab.com and click "This Land" I especially enjoyed the part at the end which featured my ....Ahem beloved place of work, "Big Buy".

"If you beleive everything you see on TV, stop watching TV." - one of Mr T.'s board quotes

Old Comments
Okay people, updates are in, more on the way. Ok I need to go now Southpark 'Cartmanland' is on and I have French homewrok.
Lazy Son of a Blogger | Email | Homepage | 09.02.04 - 9:57 pm | #

je peux t'aidre avec tes devoirs
Rochelle | Email | Homepage | 09.03.04 - 6:01 am | #

je peux t'aider avec tes devoirs
Rochelle | Email | Homepage | 09.03.04 - 6:02 am | #

wow, shit man, do you like my typo on "aider"? hahaa
Rochelle | Email | Homepage | 09.03.04 - 6:02 am | #

I'm to lazy to get out the dictionary so let me guess: "Did you just say I can help you with homework"? If so that's cool because I just got a quiz back today and guess what. I got the lowest grade in the class. 31/50 points. Subjunctif kicked my ass. DAMN YOU 'QUES!' perhaps if I turned of the TV once in a while. I'm not even going to have one in my dorm at college.
lsob | Email | 09.03.04 - 5:40 pm | #

Heres one example of my....work

[Donnez des reponses personnelles
Question: 1. J'ai envie que tu ______
My Answer: faux]

When I don't know the answer I just say vray or faux. Brilliant huh?
lsob | Email | 09.03.04 - 6:07 pm | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate