Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hopeful

After so many applications I finally got a call for an interview, and it is at one of my top choices. I thought the interview went very well, as soon as the background check is complete I should be allowed back for a follow up interview (unless I committed some felonies in the past that have completely slipped my mind). UPS pays a great starting salary of 8.40/hour which is higher than my ending pay at my old job. The only problem is I will have to commute 20 miles each day until August 14 when my dormitory at college opens.

TV was great tonight, lots of awesome movies, most of them I've seen a million times but don't mind watching again. Among them was Jurassic Park, Armageddon, and Close Encounters. Who could ever get tired of those? Close Encounters gave me another chance to see if I still understand French well.

Plus Stella premiered on Comedy Central. It was awesome. Just awesome. If you haven't seen it you need to check it out, way better than Hollow Men.

3 Comments:

Blogger <3 said...

UPS aye! Cool! I LOVE freight forwarding~ so.. you'd be the one driving the truck? hee hee...

5:29 AM  
Blogger Sojourner said...

Nah. Not right away, maybe in like a year if I get promoted. For now all they would have me do is put the boxes on the truck. Not as much fun :(

12:40 PM  
Blogger Sojourner said...

Nah. Not right away, maybe in like a year if I get promoted. For now all they would have me do is put the boxes on the truck. Not as much fun :(

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate