Friday, June 24, 2005

More Dreams

I dreamt that I went to a booksote in the mall, and fell asleep in a small enclosed reading area. When I woke up the store was closing and the cashier demanded I purchase some magazine because "the gold sticker was removed"; found the gold sticker, didn't have to purchase the magazine. When I left the store I discovered I was locked in the mall, I was worried I would have to spend the night there then I noticed that the doors were opening back up and the lights were coming on in a few places. I found an old backpack of mine on one of the tables, then a bunch of people entered the room sat down and began opening their book bags. They were having college classes in closed mall stores at 3AM, all the classes were taught by former middle and elementary school teachers. All of the students were female, half were pregnant. I tried to escape but once I got outside a bum raced me to my car and stole it in the dimly lit parking lot.

Possible sources: Watched Robot Chicken before I fell asleep, saw the episode where Jared Fogle fell asleep in a bakery and ate all the cake; Liz got home late from the mall last night and my summer school starts in about two weeks. The bum who jacked my car had strong resemblance to Will Ferrel, only hairier. Could be from a memory of a commercial for the Bewitched movie which stars him and Nicole Kidman I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

I just discovered the "add image" option on the blogger toolbar. So adding pictures will be easier, not that I have any photos from my dreams. That's a really good idea though....to the patent office!
*swirly old school batman effect*

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate