Saturday, June 18, 2005

Long, long distance

"On the phone long, long distance Always through such
strong resistance First you say you’re too busy I wonder if you even miss me"

God I love cake, both the dessert and the band. Mmm cake.....imagine eating cake while listening to cake, I bet that's exaclty what heaven is like!

Anyway I finally got to talk to my online-long-distance-psuedo-girlfriend today. For the longest time we just played phone tag calling eachother and hanging up or leaving strange messages but today we finally put our phone cards to good use and chatted for about an hour. It was fun but I really had a tough time understanding her British accent sometimes, but she says that she understood me fine. Here is a list of the top ten things I like to hear her say:

1. ass "arse"
2. Manchesterr
3. motor bike
4. trainers
5. stupid
6. taa pet
7. Tesco
8. querries
9. din din
10. person

According to Olivia she enjoys speaking with me beacue I sound funny she says that I sound like Bill & Ted. For the record, I don't. She DOES sound like Lara Croft thouh, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate