Saturday, June 11, 2005

Who Knew?

Who knew that without school or work there was still so much shit to get done? No wonder housewives actually feel they have jobs. It appears they just might! I've graduated from high school and I've been fired from my job; it's summer time and you think I'd be spending my entire week on the couch, watching Battlestar Galactica and eating ice cream out of a coconut shell (*sigh*, England).

Early this morning, circa 10:30 I decided to make a to do list of everything I needed to accomplish. Somehow I ended it up with a list of about 18 things. I've managed to finish half of one of those things. It didn't help that we were showing the house today, and I was running back and forth between Mom and Dads to get stuff I forgot. Anyway, I managed to fill out half of my Dormitory application form. The rest of the stuff on it requires my parents’ input and/or approval. Financial stuff.

Here are some example questions:
1. Are you a morning person?
HELL no!
2. Are you a "neat-freak"
Oui
3. I spend a lot of time studying
More than I should
4. I have an outgoing personality and love meeting new people.
No
5. I spend the majority of my free time partying or clubbing with friends.
False
6. I'd rather that guest not sleep over.
Who'd want to spend the night with you in a fucking dorm?!
7. I'd prefer a roommate involved with extracurricular activities
I'd prefer a female roommate. One who will find kinky ways to help me study, like quizzing me prior to exams and swallowing a length of my cock for every correct answer (could take some time).

Hmm, should white that out before I give it to Mom. . .

So on the list I crossed out half of the word 'Application'. Also on my to do list is update my European Vacation info. Rather than copy my written journal word for word I'll probably just type about certain subject like traveling, food, etc. Once I finish sorting through about 400 photos I'll add them too. It's sad the best ones are not on my digital, and there are more great ones that I can't use because they are too revealing. I need to just grab the bear by the balls and get started but I suppose that will have to wait for just one more day.

Damn I wish I had a scanner. Damn, I wish I had money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate