Monday, December 05, 2005

Stuff That Has Happened Today

A brief but intense blizzard that has left everything covered with a powdery snow.

Finally got that 555 timed circuit to work. The first time they burned it up when I was doing some research online. Shelley and I spent some time fixing it today and now it works fine. She had to pay for the new stuff because I spent all my money on the old parts; but thanks to an unrelated student project that I will be participating in this Wednesday I should make that money back.

While yanking out components I got a piece stuck in my hand that left 6 small pin holes that bled for a while, now scabbed up.

Drank a delicious Starbucks frappuccino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate