Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Current Events

I'm still not sure about where I will live next year. I wouldn't mind living here in the private dormitory again the campus housing is beginning to look more and more appealing. The student housing provided by the university include five buildings, three of which have been renovated and a fourth is being revamped at the moment. Also, it would be cheaper to live on campus. Although I do live on camps now, it's not technically considered part of the school.

The RAs held a meeting tonight to discuss several changes to the building policies. Changes include: residents no longer allowed to take food or drinks from the cafeteria; No open containers of alcohol in public spaces (pissed off many people!). There were two other things but I can't remember what they were. I don't think they had anything to do with me so I kinda stopped paying attention. Plus I was distracted because one of my suitemates was asking me a bunch of questions and getting all up in my grill. He's an okay guy, I mean we've been playing tennis together regular and that's cool because I've wanted to get better at that game but geez don't they have personal bubbles in Korea?

Actually the alcohol ban really doesn't affect me either. I don't drink at all. I do however enjoy watching other people get hammered. It's fun seeing the ladies get dressed up then stagger back in to the dorm around 2am with there boobs hanging out. Yeah. . . . .I'm gonna miss that. At least there will be fewer holes in the walls.

I was invited to join yet ANOTHER pyramid scheme. What is it with colleges and pyramid schemes? It didn't sound like such a bad deal, really. I just couldn't afford they're entry fee right now.

I saw Odessa in the computer lab flirting up a storm with this one guy. She saw me and waved and I did too before bailing. I felt like I was going to vomit. Doesn't make sense, initially I was not even remotely interested in her. She wasn't even on my radar screen. But the more and more time we spent together the more I liked her. Why do I fall for every girl that is even a little nice to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate