Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Brushing and Scraping

I realized this morning while showering that everytime I go out, even if it's just to the bank or something that I get ready each time as if it was a date or something. Everything but the AXE spray.

I guess it's because I pretty much have no social life. I'm not complaining, it's just something I noticed. Misty and Odessa both left messages saying I should call them and I still have Tiffany's number scrawled down somewhere but I just don't feel like calling. For some reason it feels like it would be a lot of work and I'm not convinced there's any point to putting forth the effort.

I went to the dentist today. The dental hygienist said I had "beautiful teeth" and Dr. M said I that during my next appointment I should send in some of my friends that actual need dental work. I think he is my favorite doctor. I have a few more doctors than most people, Dr. M is one of the normal ones. Normal type of doctors, not normal people.

Strangely after he said that Gillian walked into the waiting room and sat down next to me. I think she needed to have some cavities filled. We talked for a few minutes and I found out she goes to school in Alabama now. This is the second time I've bumped into her over break. I saw her and a friend at BN a few weeks ago.

That smile of hers still manages to stiffen parts of me. I want to have sex with almost every girl I know. I like to think I see the best in people, I guess that's true because I can usually find some quality about a chick that will make me want to fuck her. I never do though. Ever. . . . . that's probably why I'm chronically horny.

I thought about seeing a movie today, either Munich or Brokeback Mountain (before it gets pulled here). I just found out that a video game version of King Kong has been released along with the movie. I wonder if they'll make a video game version of any of these movies. I can see it now; it would be like a mix between the Sims and Harvest Moon. Brokeback Mountain: The Video Game for Xbox!

I saw Y Tu Mama Tambien last night. It was basically like a Mexican version of Chasing Amy. I didn't really enjoy it. I like a few parts, at the beginning when one of the characters "lost" her passport, and when they were trying to get directions to Heaven's Mouth beach from their stoner buddy. I would rate it 6 or 7 out of 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate