Sunday, January 22, 2006

Okasy

I went to a Habitat for Humanity meeting on Friday. If all goes according to plan I'll spend part of this coming spring break helping to build a house down south.

I also attended my first Psychology and precalculus class. My teacher in the latter is the hottest geek or the geekiest hottie I've ever met. It's going to be very difficult concentrating in that class with priapism.

I also attended this Lecture by Frank Wilczek, the guy who helped discover QCD. It was pretty interesting. He talked about ways in which the universe is strange. For example: how particles obtain their mass from massless particles. . . . . or something along those lines.

I used a bunch of coupons to get really cheap pizzas at Domino's. The guys working there were drunk because they drinking everclear. That's fine so long as none of them is the delivery boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger <3 said...

ooohh... u do psych? ahakZZzzz p0w3rZZzz!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/
you can go to this website and figure why they act like they do. hee hee.. (oh that's where i get MC's doctored images)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate