Saturday, January 28, 2006

Soda? No.

I came up with a new idea for a pop brand. I haven't decided if I want to call it Dr. Salt, Phd or Mr. Salt, or Mr. Salty.

What I do know is this: The can will resemble the Dr. Pepper can. The "pop" will just be carbonated salt water from the Dead Sea. When you drink this beverage, you will get fucked up; you will go completely batshit insane, and then die horribly. Also, if the product sells well I may later add cherry or vanilla flavoring to it. Untill then, it's just unsweetened, unflavored salt water.

COME ON EVERYONE, INVEST WITH ME!

I've also started my own clothing line. You know those tacky velour sweat pants girls wear that say 'JUICY' on the back? I'm selling jeans that say 'hard' on the front for guys. I'm also thinking about making an improvement upon an existing type of pants for the ladies. The ones I'm putting out will say 'pink' on the front as opposed to the back. On the back I will print 'brown'. It's more accurate that way, unless a woman just has a really really long pussy that curves up her butt crack and envelops her a-hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate