Saturday, December 20, 2003

CaPTAINS BLOGG: Supplamental:
I thought of these great christmas Carols three secs apres, so I must type them here before I put them out of me brain. In the sleeping time. So this post is more like a post it note 4 me then a log entry pour vous. Speakin of post it notes didja know they now stick better, new glue Oh ooh AHHH TanGENT! tan

Ever wonder what song the OBGYN(I think thats what them dudes R) sang when Mary Mag-Unit Gave birth to JC, it goes to the theme of jingle balls and sounds somethin' lika this: Push push push, push push push, push. push. push, push push. Push push push, push push push push. push push push push push, push push. PUSH. pu-HOLY CRAP I SEE THE HEAD! Look there already a halo attached!

And now ANUDDA NOTCH! er song
Deck the halls with things one would generally deck halls with. Tra la la la la la la la. Tis the season to screw molly. Ha ha ha ha, skinny chick. Some phrase that says gay in it. La la la la la la la la la.

Song 2, not the one they always play for action movie trailers...ya know "woo-hoo" and all that jazz.
Oh the weather outside is firghtful. And these krispy kremes taste delightful. I wonder what verse comes next. let it snow let if blow ho ho ho. If ya want we could build a snow man. My vegan freind has the two necessary carrots. Now lets see if he want to sharotts. I liiike this part. It so much fun to bake my buns. Toasting in a winter wunderland.

Orleans, Miami
New York and KC
vendome vendome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate