Saturday, January 31, 2004

I just finished watching the movie White Oleander. It is the biggest fucking piece of shit ever made. Well, I guess Star Kid is still much worse. About The Matrix: Wow, this has always been one of my favorite movies. However, I've always wondered why they chose to use humans for their power source. If they had used rats or any other mammal, they would not have needed a matrix in the first place because rats don't need to have a sense of reality anyway, they're stupid. Plus they are smaller, so they could be grown faster and stored in greater quantities. I guess the reason is when the writers were coming up with ideas, they first thought of what it would be like if the world wasn't real and THEN had to come up with a unique sci-fi way to explain the purpose of this dream world. This rat/human flaw doesn't take away from the movie at all though, in was an important factor in making it worthwile because who wants to see a movie were the main character is some kind of sentient rodent? That is why everyone hates those stupid redwall books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate