Thursday, January 22, 2004

Rants & Raves from a non-raver: No Rat Milk Please (in honor of the most up dated of blogs, damn I see that thing on list every freakin day!)
Today was a nice change of pace. I test drove the old BMW today, I think I'll stick with Valerie though (my wrecked Volvo) once I get the parts I can easily repair it. Still in search of a job, found out Meg worked at chuckie cheese’s lol. The beamer drove great but it didn’t have a lot of features. It also had a manual transmission, not a bad thing of course! But certainly not my first choice. The class got an extension on a long physics assignment and we had an informative review for the kinematics test on Tuesday. I was trekking through the cold alley on my way to Pizza Hut after deciding to avoid Meg for a while. I thought about the funny times I had experienced there as freshmen trying to mooch off people who got the buffet and how we yelled "scatter" if we saw the pregnant manager coming. When I got to the corner a horn honked at me and I saw that it was Rob's car. Ike, Ty and Joe were riding with him; they motioned for me to get in so I did. We went to McDonalds and I got a chicken nugget happy meal that came with a cool play-doh toy! We talked about old times and Ty's musical taste of Radio head and Sublime. When we got back I told Jason that I had bypassed Pizza Hut for McDonalds today and he teased me about the time I got their spaghetti and breadsticks instead of pizza by saying "It's not like they call it Spaghetti Shack." But I didn't care, I need change and I'd rather discuss computers and cars with Jason than how a bad makeover made her look whorish with Meg. Eating the same thing everyday gets lame real fast for me, even if it's pizza. However I was beginning to think that if I ate one more bite of their quasi-Italian food my shit was going to come out covered in marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. In U.S. history we listened to Mr. T's lecture on oil and the rail roads in the 1860s and somehow we went off on a tangent and began discussing an ideal world wear there was no money but people did work anyways because it needed to be done. People got what they needed and wanted because it was available and no one was greedy enough to horde goods. Similar to Star Trek's version of Earth. I think the majority of people would be selfless enough to attempt such a system. Even for a time there own standard of living diminished. However, old habits die hard, (I would know; third day without man's greatest habit) and this is one that will probably last as long as humanity does. Though a pray that won't be the case.
Fire
You have a fiery soul. You aren't the quickest to
get angered, but when you do get angry things
can go really wrong really fast. You are
generally very passionate in the things you do.
(Rate my test)


What force is your soul?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate