Monday, March 08, 2004

Blank For Now

Grey Vibes
Your Energy is Grey. Your thoughts are rejected,
or maybe you are just manipulative, dark, and
evil.


What color is your energy?
brought to you by Quizilla
Today was decent, my classes were easy, my homework was done (a miracle given I watched almost 30 hours of TV between friday evening and monday morning) and there were no test. The sun was shinning agian, that same 45-65 temp I love. I made some idle conversation with meg and ate lunch with Jason today. After school I got to climb inside a tank the Army parked in front of our school. The solider told me not to push any buttons because it was on, that made me laugh. I couldn't help but imagine myself stealing the tank and driving it down main street to rob a bank. Or funnier to Wendy's just to order a bacon cheeseburger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate