Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Things Could Always Be Worse

I'm not sure I have it in me to go into any details but to surmise my day lets just say that it sucked balls. Here's a list of the crap I had to deal with:
1. While backing out, I ran into the garage door and broke it
2. Knocked the rear bumper off of my car
3. Cut my hand while trying to fix both of those
4. Got hit in the face with a rake
5. Was late to Honors U.S. government and got locked out
6. Got a C on my AP Chemistry test
7. Overdrew my checking account by $2.11
8. Got fined $17.00 for overdrawing my checking account
9. Lost my wallet
10. Had to accept the extra hours offer at work to make up for all the money I owned
11. Had to put up with Amanda bossy ass even though she isn't a manager
12. Got into argument with Republicans while watching Fox News, 3 against me

Me: We're also giving out 7 free issues -
Amanda: No don't get them *to customer*
Customer: Why?
Amanda: Because after you get the 7 free they will automatically bill your account.
Me: But you can just cancel your subscription before that.
Customer: No, that's okay. Bye.
So the customer went to the door and chatted with Amanda for a while then she came back.
Me: What the hell was that all about?
Amanda: He is a friend of mine, I didn't want him to get stuck with a bad deal.
Me: It's not a bad deal so long as you aren't a lazy asshole. I did the magazines and it worked fine.
Amanda: Well how would you feel if your friend let you enter into a bad arrangement like that?
Me: I would understand because it was work related. Besides, I was the one selling the magazines, not you.
Amanda: It's just one sale, no big deal.
Me: Easy for you to say you've sold fifteen tonight, I have ONE.

And then...
New Employee: I don't know how to do any of the closing duties.
Amanda: It's okay Nathan will stay after and help you.
Me: Woah, woah, woah. Did you just volunteer me for something? Without asking?
Amanda: Well I just assumed you would be a gentleman about it.
Me: Well when you assume you make an ASS out of U and me.
Amanda: We're the only ones here and I have to leave at 10:00. My boyfriend is making jello shots!
You ain't goin nowhere
Me: I'm not even supposed to be here today! You are. So you stay and work with her.
Amanda: I already asked Jen if I can leave and she said yes.
Jen: Yeah, you an go, have fun!
Amanda:*walks over to the computer and ends her shift then skips out, big tits bouncing all the way*
If it weren't for the fact I need this job, and enjoy staring at your ginormus knockers I would have smacked you in the face weeks ago.
Me: Bitch.
New Girl: Hm?
Me: No, NOT YOU.
And what the hell is a "Jello Shot" it's probably that whore's code for a cum shot to the face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate