Thursday, March 10, 2005

CELLULAR conundrum

Some Guy: Hey
Me: Hi
Some Guy: What are you doin'?
Me: Watching TV.
Some Guy: So you're just sitting on the couch listening to the message I left you.
Me: No.
Some Guy: Oh I thought I heard the message
Me: No, TV.
Some Guy: Listen to the fucking message!
Me: What message?
Some guy: Are you drunk? The message I just left you a few minutes ago!
Me: Who is this?
Some Guy: God you're fucking stupid! Aaron!
Me: . . . . . I think you have the wrong number.
Some Guy: Uh, who's this?
Me: Nathan.
Some Guy: Oh, sorry. *click*

The only reason I talked to him as long as I did was because he sounded like Derrick, his voice was maybe a little deeper but I thought it was just the phone. I should have pretended I was this guy just for the hell of it. Asked what the message was about or say something like I went down on his Mom that would have been funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate