Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Stuff That Might Not Be Of Interest

Nothing really new is happening in my life, I'm still working hard trying to balance work, school and my fading social life. I had a nice chat with Selma, she seemed really affectionate and told me that she had just broken up with her long term boyfriend. Without directly saying it we both agreed we were too damn busy to enter into a relationship at the moment (she was filling out a college AP and some scholarship info at the time). When I'm not at work or school I feel that my need for companion ship is fulfilled by my friends and mostly, Mr. TV. She also wants to go to colleges on the opposite of the country that I do so what's the point of getting together for a few measly months; Besides, I'm still strongly attracted to a certain some one. So yeah, I have finally made up my mind. Come June I will be leaving Kansas forever, I have my sights set on California or Washington State. I'm brushing up on Chemistry, French and Psychology in hopes of passing AP tests. With any luck I'll have an entire semester of college under my belt by high school graduation.

I invented a new food today, it's a hotdog inside of a taco shell instead of a hot-dog bun. It combines the best of Mexican and American cuisine. So, any takers? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate