Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sat er dai

Mom and I went to Wichita today to visit Grandpa and Grandma, my grandparents I mean. Liz's grandmother Audean is actually already staying with us and mine would be too except my grandmother isn't quite as mobile, and grandpa needs to stay home to take care of her. I did my AP Chem home work in the car and on the cluttered table and my gradparent's house while mom cleaned. Mr. Anderson pisses me off, it said at the top of the take home test that it should only take 2 hours to do, fuck it took me like 6! I kept getting distracted. I think if I see the words reaction order, disproportionation, or integrate again I going to vomit. Oh hey, I just did. Looks like Pizza Hut's pepperoni trio from lunch.

Interesting fact of the day: Pizza Hut was started in Wichita, now they proudly serve E. coli covered in topping all over the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate