Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The PSP

The new Portable Play Station is coming out tomorrow. I got a demonstration of it at work today. It's pretty cool. It can play mini DVDs (which I hope become more mainstream), MP3s, MP4s, it's got a digital camera and it's rechargable. Bad ass. Here's the downside, it cost $250.00, maybe a little less with my discount. Is it worth it? Probably; but at the moment it's not something I can afford, especially seeing as how I'm about to have my car repaired which will cost almost exactly my entire bank account. Oh well, I wouldn't have had time to play it anyway. I hardly have time to right this. In fact, I don't. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate