Friday, March 25, 2005

TGIF - Tell Greg I Farted

Well, it's Friday. Thank god for that. I just finished all my the French home work I had for spring break but I still need to study for the AP exam some more. I've made up acronyms to help me memorize certain things, like all the verbs that use forms of etre (sorry don't know how to type accented characters) instead of avoir. Though some of the acronyms are really long and not that easy to recall. Everyone thinks I'm stupid because I took French instead of Spanish. Based upon my recent experiences at Best Buy I'm beginning to think they're right. Okay I would type more but I'm going to reward myself for doing home work by watching Battlestar Galactica's season finale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate