Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Hottest of The Hot

At work Brent, Henry and I were discussing how the vast majority of the female co-workers we have are attractive females (customers also repeatedly mention this) Jared F. said something about while interviewing prospective new employees that attractiveness was a factor he considered. I think he regretted mentioned that. Although he didn't say anything he ought to; even if it's true, that's not really the kind of thing you want people knowing. Studies have shown that better-looking people also generally have better paying jobs. The guys at work are generally pretty good looking too. No, I'm not gay. But you can tell, I guess that should make me feel good about myself. Apparently I'm one of the "beautiful people". It does wonders for my confidence, really. As do all the winks on my Match profile. *Sound of head swelling*
Anyway, the talk got me thinking -here's a list of the ladies I wish I worked with - If these women put on a blue shirt and name tag I'd have switched to full time months ago!

1. Jessica Alba
2. Aria Giovanni
3. Beyonce Knowles
4. Angelina Jolie
5. Hale Berry
6. Lindsay Lohan
7. Elizabeth Hurley
8. Tia Carrera
9. Carmen Electra
10. Elisha Cuthbert

I really should make room for Vanessa William, Britney Spears and Ashley Simpson but it is a top ten list you know so . . . . .Actually scratch Ashley Simpson; but I'd still do her. I was going to add links to pictures of all the women I listed above, but that requires links and well, links take work. I am the LSOB afterall what did you expect? Just use Google image search and shut up. Oh yeah, Natalie Portman should probably go in there too.

I've heard rumors that Playboy made a Women of Wal-Mart issue. I pray this isn't true. I don't know what the Wal-Mart in your town is like, but Moose and other large hairy beasts employ the one here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate