Saturday, February 26, 2005

My Car Sucks

As if there were not enough things wrong with my car, today the rear windows got stuck down. I tried pulling them up but nothing seemed to work.

Me: Okay I'll try pulling as hard as I can while you push the up button
Joe: Okay, ready?
Me: Ready.
*nothing happens*
Joe: Are then windows locked?
Me: Oops. Yeah, I think so hold on...*unlocks windows*...okay try it now
*the window goes down more and gets stuck*
Me: What the- what happened?
Joe: Oops, I think I pushed the wrong button. Sorry.

What was once open just a crack was now low enough so people could reach in an unlock my car. I borrowed a roll of scotch tape from a teachers desk and spent a few minutes taping it up. I knew the tape wouldn't stop somebody from getting in my car but if it rained at least my seats wouldn't get soaked and then start molding plus if they had to work at it kids would be lest determined to throw stuff in, am I paranoid to think some degenerate would spit in my car just to be an ass, or steal my Spongebob Square Pants Pez dispenser?

I parked on the other side of Rob's car because he is a friend and because he is well behaved, meaning he won't mess with my car just because it's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate