Wednesday, June 29, 2005

On A Rainy Day



I can't believe how much rain this area has been getting lately. For a time it was so hot I thought I might never see a rain cloud again, but it's been pouring down lately...

Didn't do much today. I purchased my sociology textbook from the Washburn library for my summer school class. It was $35. Nothing else to say, really. I read part of it, the section I looked at talked about different learning styles and the different ways in which people can be intelligent. In that section, at least, nothing seemed too new to me. Though I didn't get the chance to read much further; maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate