Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bad Luck?

Finals are finally over. I think I got at least a B on all of them which isn't bad. I need at least an 85% on my math final to get a B in that class. I felt pretty confident on everything, they were a lot easier than I expected and I was already giddy with the thought of all my fantastic high marks. As I was walking back to the dorm two black cats slinked their way past me and into the bushes.

I'm not superstitious but it was odd. It was odd that at a time when I'm hoping for the best something should pop up to cast some doubt in me. Then again, maybe it's not. I don't really know or care. Final exams are finished and I have my first semester of college under my belt. Even if I do fuck up I'll just consider it a learning experience. Sort of like my entire high school career.

I asked Odessa out to celebrate but she said that she couldn't because she had planned a going away part for Rosa and Christine. They're both moving out of the dorm next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate