Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snoweeeee!

This campus has some of the steepest hills I have ever seen (though the girl from San Francisco still thinks the hole state is flat). Naturally when it snows, people run out to sled down these hills. I decided to give up a night of studying to hit the slopes with Odessa, Britt, and Rosa.

No one actually had a sled so we had to improvise. Laundry baskets were common, as were cafeteria lunch trays. When I reached the top of the hill I found several flattened pizza boxes strewn around. I used the top of my laundry basket, coated with PAM and although Jake doubted it would work well I think it was the second best "sled" out there. It was fast as hell, second only to the skateboard this one guy had. He removed the wheels and axles and was nice enough to give my a try at breaking my neck on it.

In short, a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate