Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Reunion

You'll never believe who I bumped into on the elevator today. Anton! That guy I used to trade Pokemon cards and lunches with way back in the dimness of antiquity that was middle school.

He was on the elevator with Cute San Fran Hippy Chick and some other guys from the 9th floor.

I also ran into Jesus. I decided to attend a bible study just for the fun of it. I'm thinking about giving the whole religious discovery thing a shot again. Jake says that once I attend one, the JC freaks will start trying to reel me in relentlessly. So far they seem okay though. I don't know if I can trust what he says anyway, in addition to being an Orthodox Jew, Jake seems somewhat paranoid (and anxious etc.) I guess I'll just have to figure this out for myself. I wanted to attend some Islamic and Jewish services to but the bottom line is in America, if you're searching for a faith to invest your spirituality in, Christianity is just more accessible. Kinda makes it hard to compare and contrast, wonder if they do that on purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate