Saturday, February 04, 2006

Nervous Wreck

"Oh god I've just lost control of my bladder! Why didn't I clothespin the end of my penis like Muriel told me to?"

I just got back from my first date in . . . ever, really. I was extremely nervous at first but I became comfortable around her faster than I usually do with girls. Madelyn is really hot! One I got cleaned up I thought I looked pretty good too. I'm pissed that Jake said she was out of my league; but I guess I showed him when she agreed to go out with me.

We drove down MAin street looking for a place to eat dinner but the first two places we went to had about an hour wait so we ended up going to Old Chicago. It was a pretty good date, good conversation free of awkward silences.

We like the same kinds of food, and we're both ambitious but other than that we really don't have much in common. She spends her time differently than I do, and we have opposing philosophical perspectives and world views.

I didn't really feel that much chemistry but she is a nice girl. Hopefully not too "nice" though. Let me just say this: dates over and, um . . . . . I'm really horny. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate