Saturday, March 11, 2006

Just Dropping By

I've been intensely focused on school lately, I desperately want to do well on my midterm exams. I'll never give up on my dream to one day be at the top of my class. I just wanted to write down two odd dreams I had this week.

The earlier one involved me in a shootout with Gillian, from high school, and work. She put a few slugs in me but in the end I killed her with a gunshot to the neck.

Days later I dreamt that a spouse, or girlfriend became pregnant then decided to have an abortion without telling me. I was disappointed because I was prepared to raise the child myself, and I punched her in the face. This dream is bizarre in so many ways. It's strange because at the very beginning of the dream I was the one pregnant. I guess as the dream progressed and my mind became more involved I reasoned it was impossible for me, as a male to give birth so the dream seamless created an unnamed female counterpart who now that I think about it was like a woman version of myself.

Fortunately I'm not one of those fools who think dreams actually mean something, because then I would have a difficult time trying to understand these two. People try to find meaning in everything, even when there isn't any. That's how we came up with god BTW. These dreams are too interesting not to record but they probably have no hidden message. If they did, I think that might be cause for concern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate