Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yikes

I received a pink package slip in the mail today and brought it up to the desk. I said to the RA: "Hey, I think I have a big package!" then I handed her the package slip and she went into the mail room to fetch it for me. She didn't even crack a smile. Nor did she say anything to me, nor did she even look in my direction. What a bitch. Okay, so it wasn't the most clever double entendre ever conceived; but I found it amusing. Came up with it on the elevator.

Maybe she was on the rag.

I was hoping the package was my new "Don't Mess With Kansas" t-shirt but instead it was a card and some thermal underwear from Mom. So Valentine's Day is today, not yesterday.

I don't have any plans. Well, I do but no romantic ones. I'm going to attend bible study and homework (Precalculus and Microeconomics). This is the first V-day in a while that I truly don't care. I'm too busy to want to socialize with anyone right now, unfortunately that's all I feel like I've been doing for the past few weeks. I need a break, I need some time to recharge. I need some me-time, and preferably textbook free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate