Friday, June 09, 2006

Now

Not much going on at the moment. 6/6/6 went by with out a hitch. I guess some people were actually concerned Satan would manifest himself and destroy the world or something. Part of me wishes he had, at least it would be something new and interesting.

My applied calculus class started yesterday so at least I have something to do now. A part of me hates the class because it is so rushed, but another part of me feels more motivated because I know if I work hard a good grade in the class is closer than it would be during a fall or spring semester course. Maybe I like having an end in sight, good or bad. Or maybe that only applies to math college math courses. . . Charles is in my class, it's cool to see someone I actually know. Oh yeah, Mom is taking statistics in the classroom next door. I forgot to mention that. I think it's strange that I now attend the same school as my mother, but that's universities for you.

Today Dad and I ate dinner at that new Italian restaurant on the west side of town. It was very very good.

Note to self: see The Omen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate