Thursday, June 01, 2006

While I Was Out

Nothing too fascinating has happened the last few days. Dad and I saw X-Men 3: The Last Stand. It was good but not as good as the second movie which I think is the best of the trilogy.

I've been continuing my job search. No luck so far. This sucks because I was hoping to find one before June, I don't have much time to earn some cash before fall semester.

I think the same Dove company that makes soap and deodorant also makes chocolate. This frightens me. I know it's not as if all the stuff gets mixed together, but I feel that a company making hygiene products should not also make food. Imagine if Firestone or Clorox also sold cheeseburgers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate