Saturday, December 20, 2003

The worst thing aboot the world is how untrustworthy everyone is, eh? I got these great ideas for products and I can't share em here cuz you web wackers will take em! Oh well. Now here something you'll REALLY enjoy!Its a short two person perfomance you can do for forensics just make sure you site the blog you logged it from.
Kiwan: Yo D
Da'son: Sup kiwan
Kiwan: wanna come chill at my crib after school, I just got Battlestar Galatica on laser disk.
Da'son: Fo real.
Kiwan: Fo shizzle my nizzle
Da'son: Wait, this be the one where Starbuck is a dude or some ho?
Kiwan: Starbuck, my man.
Da'son: Aight I'll be there mind if I bring my girl, Dasani?
Kiwan: Oh no, of course not. The more the merrier I always say. Fare thee well my good chum.
You read it. You can't un-read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate