Friday, January 23, 2004

Rants & Raves from A non raver: the wanker of oz
Today the weather shifted from bitter and cold to beautiful and warm, that's the Kansas climate for you. My dad and I went to a sports bar today. I'm not a big sports fan but I resisted the urge to use the scan funtion on my little universal remote to change on of the TVs to comedy central. (It was fun doing this at high school, until they did something to the big screen that blocked it but thats okay I never eat in there anymore and it still works in the office) The food was pretty good but it was also really greasy, and it made me feel like I was going to puke later. I don't handle greasy foods well for some reason, even at home when my mom cooks dinner, if we have fries I'll bake some of them for myself and everyone else uses the ones from the frier. Our group in creative writing wrote poetry about the Moon today, a lot of it was stupid. Every line talked about how romantic it was, how it controlled tidal waves and how we were absolutely, positively sure that it was indeed NOT made from cheese. I always work better alone because there is no red tape to go through when I get new ideas and I don't have to explain certain concepts to retards in my group. I becomes discouraging to even bring some things up but I try to set these feelings aside and say what needs to be said. Had a sub in english who disgusted me. While we were reading our books he would walk over to each row and just stare at everyone. I hate it when people stare at me while I read, it's like "Dude, what the fuck do you want?!". Cassie said the same thing, damn this guy was annoying. She said "the least he could do is sit down and read along, or just shuffle papers and pretend to be busy" If this is how uncomfortable people feel when you stare at them I'll never check out another girl again. Altough today I saw that tall red headed chick (ah, charlie brown moment) making out with this other girl. Naturally I stood and watched, when they were done the towering redhead smiled and waved. I saw the short one after weight training and she said a few words to me. She confirmed that I was a junior and said that she had seen me around town a lot. This came as a surprise to me because I had never noticed her previous the encounter with carrot top's sexy sister and even then I didn't recall who she was until after she had left. I fixed the head light on my car but now left break light haas gone out. I haven't been this angry in a long time. Whenever I solve one problem another occurs. I guess that is just how life is, but I wish they wouldn't always happen in the same area of my life so that I could move on to new things. I can't afford to get another ticket, might loose my license. (that scene from the Fifth Element comes to mind, ya know the one where bruce willis drives a hovering POS taxi in 26th century NYC. Hey the hot redhead is in this movie). END
"If we do not find anything pleasant, at least we shall find something new" - a surmiser, Voltaire
"The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few, or the one" - a Spock, vulcan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate