Saturday, January 24, 2004

Rants & Raves from a Non-Raver: Village idiot gives it three thumbs up.
Today I took a big risk, three actually. I decided to buy Rice Krispies Treat Cereal instead of just Rice Krispies or Coco Krispies. I took an even bigger risk when I got home and discovered the milk expired two days ago. I used it anyway, AND THEN I noticed that I still had a handful of cinnamon toast crunch left, so I tossed that in to. "BAM" what do you think of that Emeril? You can relax now, I promise this web log will not get any more risqué than that . . . or will it? HMMM.
Dream Log Earth date; 23012004.6
Today I awoke to find the TV was still on, remote still in hand. DAMNIT! I didn’t make it to the X-Files. Well, that’s what happens when you watch late night TV; you say “Oh, I’ll just rest my eyes during the commercial and then bam (books-a-million?) You’re asleep. Anywoo that night I was visited by three sleep ghost. The first was just I talking to Brendan about Ben, who I haven’t seen in awhile. I head that he got arrested when police found a giant bong in his car I wonder if he is still in rehab or actually doing time. The second dream involved my brother and I being pursued from a Krispie Kreme parking lot in KC into a giant landscape made of pizza, it was sticky and hot and the only way to avoid being burned was to bounce on it like Neil Armstrong the landscape suddenly stretched out really far and it became difficult to see. The third involved a trip to Las Vegas with Meg; we had won the trip along with a free car. She was giving out money to all these teenagers so they can by food and I was like “No, that’s our money!” Then, and this is a first time for me in a dream, just like as if it was a musical. I danced and sang to the tune of Ludwig Van Beethoven’s Rondo a Capriccio:
No no no no no. No no
No No no no no. No no.
No nononononono.
No No, No no NOOOO! Etc.
At the end the crowd looked over and saw Steven (the dude you’re getting’ a Dell guy) blowing on an empty moonshine jug and everyone cheered and applauded. Well bye guys, I need to wash the dried Mountain Dew code red off my face and watch the tape of the John Henson project
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate